Sunday, September 25, 2011

I missed my flight...

For those of you keeping up with me to make sure I'm where I am when I'm supposed to be, because of the train traffic of Oktoberfest, I missed my flight to Dublin (which also means I missed dinner with Robert, the Irish boy.)

I switched my flight to fly out of Munich tomorrow to make it home around the same time.
To describe everything I'm feeling requires tons of inappropriate words. So, I'm back safe with friends in Munich, I'm healthy, I'm fine. I have nothing to complain about.
Missing my flight now has been, literally, the only thing that hasn't been pretty great this week. Can't wait to see my dog.
Ah! Ok. Time for a drink. Or, 5.
The only thing I might need prayers for is that I'm staying with my friend who lives in Munich by way of Milwaukee. We're currently watching the Bears/Packers game. If the Bears win- great. But I might have to sleep on the sidewalk if they do. Maybe a tie? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment